where to start up again?

A forum to discuss overall training techniques, nutrition, injuries, etc. Discussion of actual pole vault technique should go in the Technique forum.
tanneyman13
PV Newbie

where to start up again?

Unread postby tanneyman13 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:04 pm

well basically i havent pole vaulted in two years, the last time i jumped was 2 years ago and i had a really bad fall at which point i decided that i was not going to jump for a while. it was a culmination of problems but i think that starting over i would be able to overcome them. i had a pulled groin but i havent had any problems with it since then. just today i decided that i have way too much time on my hands and i would like to get back into the groove of things. i have been lifting upper body consistently for the past 2 years and have gotten a lot stronger and i have put on about 20 pounds of mostly muscle since i last jumped. i want to vault for my college here next year. anyways i know i need to get a good leg workout going primarily sprints etc. things of that nature not really weight lifting with my legs. could anyone point me in the right direction for some good workouts?

Return to “Pole Vault - Training”