Fall Vaulting???

A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware and New Jersey

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

islandxblue
PV Newbie

Fall Vaulting???

Unread postby islandxblue » Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:23 pm

Hey im looking for a place to Vault during the fall the problem is that i don't have that much money. There are alot of places in the area like Vertical Assault and HiPAthletics but they both cost over 200$ to belong for a month and i dont have that kind of money. I am wondering if there are any other places in the Philadelphia area where I can practice without having to pay so much money?

HighVaultage
PV Beginner
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, Volunteer Coach
Lifetime Best: 4.70

Unread postby HighVaultage » Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:15 pm

I dont know how far you are from DE. But you can vault with us (Highvaultage) whenever you want and it sure wont cost you 200 dollars. We have everything you would need and plenty of poles. You should check out our web sight and see if we are what your looking for. www.Highvaultage.com
"It is not your Aptitude, but your Attitude, that leads to your Altitude"

jp1667
PV Nerd

Unread postby jp1667 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:38 am

If your interested in camps in VA, you might want to check out Extreme Heights in Richmond. Val Osipenko is the coach there - you might want to inquire about price per session.

http://vapolevault.com/index.php?option ... &Itemid=30

But understand the reason behind paying for memberships does involved the 'usage' and 'insurrance' requirements of those facilities involved. So finding anything for around a month under $200 is pretty darn good for its price.
Where do all the old catapoles go....? Ask Jan.

lilgymnast1302
PV Newbie

i have the same question

Unread postby lilgymnast1302 » Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:14 pm

i am from western pa and i am not really close to va or DE does anyone know of anything closer? :confused: if you do plz reply because i am out of tune and i need to get back into the swing of things. also does any one know about indoor vaulting? that would be really nice :D

Return to “Northeast Region”