Saturday i won in the pole vault.

A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Arkansas

Moderators: Barto, AVC Coach

APKpolevaulter
PV Nerd

Unread postby APKpolevaulter » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:02 pm

Haha okay will do.

Maybe i should make another thread for anyone that wants me to say hi to dave. lol
<--Mike. 2004 Florida AAU State Champion

*FASTER~STRONGER~HIGHER*

TAMPAKINGPV
PV Wannabe

Unread postby TAMPAKINGPV » Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:59 pm

you ladies/guys out in Orlando ever train with Bob Heck at the Olympic training facility? i finally got him number from some local vaulters and i think im gunna drive out there for a few sessions with him. hopefully he can help me improve a bit for next year.

geoff
"I'm not usually to focused on who I'm jumping against. The competition at the meet is more me against the crossbar."

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:01 pm

TAMPAKINGPV wrote:you ladies/guys out in Orlando ever train with Bob Heck at the Olympic training facility? i finally got him number from some local vaulters and i think im gunna drive out there for a few sessions with him. hopefully he can help me improve a bit for next year.

geoff

I used to jump with him. He's a good coach.

TAMPAKINGPV
PV Wannabe

Unread postby TAMPAKINGPV » Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:07 pm

thanks for the heads up. Im lookin to train with him from some friends at another local school/go to his Camp A over summer if can
"I'm not usually to focused on who I'm jumping against. The competition at the meet is more me against the crossbar."

breaker
PV Whiz

Unread postby breaker » Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:02 pm

TAMPAKINGPV wrote:you ladies/guys out in Orlando ever train with Bob Heck at the Olympic training facility? i finally got him number from some local vaulters and i think im gunna drive out there for a few sessions with him. hopefully he can help me improve a bit for next year.

geoff

bobby's my coach, and let me tell you, he is one of the best. i used to suck so bad at pole vaulting and now i jump way better, i owe so much to his awesome coaching.

if you have the opportunity, go for it

Return to “South and Southeast Regions”