besides academics & pv'ing- what's important in a colleg

News from the collegiate ranks

Moderators: lonpvh, VaultnGus

THEPOLEVAULTER2
PV Newbie

what is important in college......

Unread postby THEPOLEVAULTER2 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:32 pm

dude.... well besides polevaulting and school,,,,, what is important in college is PARTYING NAKED!!! AWESOME! I think that everyone should vault naked once in their lives..... its crazyness!

peace luv happiness,
naked polevaulter

[PoleVaulting is my LOVER! :heart:]

Peepers PV
PV Pro

Unread postby Peepers PV » Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:17 pm

yep, stuff happens when you party naked
"look, you either join the team and go to practice or do drugs- that's just how it is! it's track or crack!" - mikey

TreyDECA
PV Pro
Expertise: Former HS, College, and current Elite vaulter/decathlete

Unread postby TreyDECA » Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:57 pm

Peepers PV wrote:yep, stuff happens when you party naked

yeah... like wierd rashes that don't go away... even if you use the topical cream the doctor said to use!!!!
8700... mark it down

Peepers PV
PV Pro

Unread postby Peepers PV » Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:00 am

TreyDECA wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:yep, stuff happens when you party naked

yeah... like wierd rashes that don't go away... even if you use the topical cream the doctor said to use!!!!

whoa, you got that too...?
"look, you either join the team and go to practice or do drugs- that's just how it is! it's track or crack!" - mikey

VaultBrad
PV Whiz

Unread postby VaultBrad » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:00 pm

lori, i narrowed my search down first by location(south east), then by division(D1), then conference(SEC), then possible majors i might want to consider, i finally visited the remaining schools plus a few extra unofficially. after all that i figured out where i felt best, and i found that i felt like i belonged at Tennessee. my advice to you is to figure out for yourself where you could see yourself living vaulting and learning four the next four+ years. whether it be Tennessee, which happens to be the best place on earth, or somewhere else you need to decide where you feel best.

-Brad

Peepers PV
PV Pro

Unread postby Peepers PV » Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:11 am

VaultBrad wrote:lori, i narrowed my search down first by location(south east), then by division(D1), then conference(SEC), then possible majors i might want to consider, i finally visited the remaining schools plus a few extra unofficially. after all that i figured out where i felt best, and i found that i felt like i belonged at Tennessee. my advice to you is to figure out for yourself where you could see yourself living vaulting and learning four the next four+ years. whether it be Tennessee, which happens to be the best place on earth, or somewhere else you need to decide where you feel best.

-Brad

haha thanks for the advice brad, it's much appreciated. unfortunately, my search will continue, although it's narrowing as we speak (or maybe type?). o well, maybe i'll just find a coach and build him a cake or something :P

peace
peeps

Scott Go Pre
PV Lover
Expertise: Former college vaulter, and high school coach
Lifetime Best: 4.88m
Favorite Vaulter: Toby Stevenson

Unread postby Scott Go Pre » Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:06 am

I've got three words for you Peepers:

Scott
Go
Pre

just kidding. But according to my dad, the three major factors in chosing a school is:

Rely upon God with all your heart, do not rely on your own insight. ~ Proverbs 3:5

TreyDECA
PV Pro
Expertise: Former HS, College, and current Elite vaulter/decathlete

Unread postby TreyDECA » Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:43 am

besides academics and track, all you have to look for is happiness... if you can be happy, nothing else matters.
8700... mark it down

Return to “Pole Vault - College”