eight things...

A forum to discuss anything that does not have to do with pole vaulting.
Scott Go Pre
PV Lover
Expertise: Former college vaulter, and high school coach
Lifetime Best: 4.88m
Favorite Vaulter: Toby Stevenson

Unread postby Scott Go Pre » Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:28 pm

Peepers PV wrote:
Scott Go Pre wrote:
toki wrote:
das_1971 wrote:
Azbeachboy1 wrote:
breaker wrote:
tim hutzley wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
Mecham wrote:
vaultmd wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
vaultmd wrote:
toki wrote:
Mecham wrote:Thats kinda weird, i never thought of people being drunk at a Disney place. Well, i've never been there, but still....its kinda weird to think of it

YOU HAVE TO GO DISNEY! ITS THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD!

I thought it was the Happiest Place on Earth.

maybe all of the alcohol makes it really happy? ::shrug::

Actually, it's one of their trademarked phrases.

Seems like it should be. I mean if all the NFL super bowl winners go after the super bowl... it should be happy.........Nah... its the achohol.

i just want to see how many times we could quote this- if you can read this, we're up to 6! yessssssssssssssssssss

Nice!!

awesome!
actually disneys not that great (to me anyways) if you live here. i lived 15 minutes away from disney and got sooo sick of the tourists, that i just could not stand disney, plus it gets boring after youve been a few times. but then again, florida probably wouldnt be a state without all the $$$ from tourists...
:D
Didn't a roller coster car bust off the tracks not too long ago? I can just imagin poor goofy with his arms and legs sticking out of the ground plowed over by the space mountain car... :crying: :deadrose:

Just thought that i would add to the maddness of seeing how many times we could quote each other.. YAY! BTW peepers.. like the new message.. been a trackhead that long ey? yeah i know something was wrong. lol :D

Twelve baby!!!!

this is so flippin sweet.

Betcha someone will get fed up with this in about five or ten more posts. Any takers??
Rely upon God with all your heart, do not rely on your own insight. ~ Proverbs 3:5

das_1971
PV Whiz
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, bum
Lifetime Best: smthing lo
Favorite Vaulter: Don Pablo Espanol

Unread postby das_1971 » Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:24 am

Scott Go Pre wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
Scott Go Pre wrote:
toki wrote:
das_1971 wrote:
Azbeachboy1 wrote:
breaker wrote:
tim hutzley wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
Mecham wrote:
vaultmd wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
vaultmd wrote:
toki wrote:
Mecham wrote:Thats kinda weird, i never thought of people being drunk at a Disney place. Well, i've never been there, but still....its kinda weird to think of it

Seems like it should be. I mean if all the NFL super bowl winners go after the super bowl... it should be happy.........Nah... its the achohol.

i just want to see how many times we could quote this- if you can read this, we're up to 6! yessssssssssssssssssss

Nice!!

awesome!
actually disneys not that great (to me anyways) if you live here. i lived 15 minutes away from disney and got sooo sick of the tourists, that i just could not stand disney, plus it gets boring after youve been a few times. but then again, florida probably wouldnt be a state without all the $$$ from tourists...
Didn't a roller coster car bust off the tracks not too long ago? I can just imagin poor goofy with his arms and legs sticking out of the ground plowed over by the space mountain car... :crying: :deadrose:

Just thought that i would add to the maddness of seeing how many times we could quote each other.. YAY! BTW peepers.. like the new message.. been a trackhead that long ey? yeah i know something was wrong. lol :D

Twelve baby!!!!

Betcha someone will get fed up with this in about five or ten more posts. Any takers??

im interested in seeing how long it will go till the programing breaks. im guessing around 35 or so
Ow

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:57 am

I don't think there's a limit, it just gets really annoying.

rabbit1
PV Beginner

Unread postby rabbit1 » Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:03 pm

das_1971 wrote:
Scott Go Pre wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
Scott Go Pre wrote:
toki wrote:
das_1971 wrote:
Azbeachboy1 wrote:
breaker wrote:
tim hutzley wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
Mecham wrote:
vaultmd wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
vaultmd wrote:
toki wrote:

Nice!!

awesome!

Twelve baby!!!!

im interested in seeing how long it will go till the programing breaks. im guessing around 35 or so
Uh............what?
Your plant looks like a deer camp squat!

Lord of the Poles
PV Master

Unread postby Lord of the Poles » Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:27 pm

rabbit1 wrote:
das_1971 wrote:
Scott Go Pre wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
Scott Go Pre wrote:
toki wrote:
das_1971 wrote:
Azbeachboy1 wrote:
breaker wrote:
tim hutzley wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
Mecham wrote:
vaultmd wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
vaultmd wrote:
toki wrote:

Nice!!

awesome!

Twelve baby!!!!

Uh............what?

It gets harder to read and organize, just look at how Rabbit messed it up ;)
All Hail the Legendary Sobe Beverage

Blackened Sun - My Personal Site

rabbit1
PV Beginner

Unread postby rabbit1 » Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:25 pm

Lord of the Poles wrote:
rabbit1 wrote:
das_1971 wrote:
Scott Go Pre wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
Scott Go Pre wrote:
toki wrote:
das_1971 wrote:
Azbeachboy1 wrote:
breaker wrote:
tim hutzley wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
Mecham wrote:
vaultmd wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
vaultmd wrote:
toki wrote:

Nice!!

awesome!

Twelve baby!!!!

Uh............what?

Silly wabbit
Your plant looks like a deer camp squat!

Peepers PV
PV Pro

Unread postby Peepers PV » Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:42 am

rabbit1 wrote:
Lord of the Poles wrote:
rabbit1 wrote:
das_1971 wrote:
Scott Go Pre wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
Scott Go Pre wrote:
toki wrote:
das_1971 wrote:
Azbeachboy1 wrote:
breaker wrote:
tim hutzley wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
Mecham wrote:
vaultmd wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
vaultmd wrote:
toki wrote:

Nice!!

awesome!

Twelve baby!!!!

Uh............what?

Silly wabbit

no, it's ok, i fixed it- see?
"look, you either join the team and go to practice or do drugs- that's just how it is! it's track or crack!" - mikey

Azbeachboy1
PV Follower
Expertise: College coach
Lifetime Best: 17’1”
Favorite Vaulter: Toby

Unread postby Azbeachboy1 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:38 pm

Peepers PV wrote:
rabbit1 wrote:
Lord of the Poles wrote:
rabbit1 wrote:
das_1971 wrote:
Scott Go Pre wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
Scott Go Pre wrote:
toki wrote:
das_1971 wrote:
Azbeachboy1 wrote:
breaker wrote:
tim hutzley wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
Mecham wrote:
vaultmd wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
vaultmd wrote:
toki wrote:

Nice!!

awesome!

Twelve baby!!!!

Uh............what?

Silly wabbit

:dazed:
Just fly high, and KISS THE SKY!!!

Lord of the Poles
PV Master

Unread postby Lord of the Poles » Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:36 pm

Azbeachboy1 wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
rabbit1 wrote:
Lord of the Poles wrote:
rabbit1 wrote:
das_1971 wrote:
Scott Go Pre wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
Scott Go Pre wrote:
toki wrote:
das_1971 wrote:
Azbeachboy1 wrote:
breaker wrote:
tim hutzley wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
Mecham wrote:
vaultmd wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
vaultmd wrote:
toki wrote:

Nice!!

awesome!

Twelve baby!!!!

Uh............what?

Silly wabbit

NOOOOOOOOOOO! Peepers! you messed it up! now I look stupid in those quotes making fun of Rabbit...dang it!
All Hail the Legendary Sobe Beverage

Blackened Sun - My Personal Site

Peepers PV
PV Pro

Unread postby Peepers PV » Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:38 pm

Lord of the Poles wrote:
Azbeachboy1 wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
rabbit1 wrote:
Lord of the Poles wrote:
rabbit1 wrote:
das_1971 wrote:
Scott Go Pre wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
Scott Go Pre wrote:
toki wrote:
das_1971 wrote:
Azbeachboy1 wrote:
breaker wrote:
tim hutzley wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
Mecham wrote:
vaultmd wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
vaultmd wrote:
toki wrote:
Nice!!
awesome!
Twelve baby!!!!

Uh............what?
Silly wabbit
NOOOOOOOOOOO! Peepers! you messed it up! now I look stupid in those quotes making fun of Rabbit...dang it!
awe, i don't think you needed my help ;) lol o i jest
"look, you either join the team and go to practice or do drugs- that's just how it is! it's track or crack!" - mikey

mooski33
PV Nerd

Re: oh breaker... i <3 you

Unread postby mooski33 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:47 pm

how about when you go to an airport with poles and they ask if they are collapsible...?[/quote]

I can't get over this....it just seems to very ludicrious--do people not realize what the poles actually do? I mean we trust it with our body...our life essentially and they are asking if they are collapsible?!? They aren't freakin strollers!

harogun
PV Newbie

Unread postby harogun » Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:01 am

Peepers PV wrote:
Lord of the Poles wrote:
Azbeachboy1 wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
rabbit1 wrote:
Lord of the Poles wrote:
rabbit1 wrote:
das_1971 wrote:
Scott Go Pre wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
Scott Go Pre wrote:
toki wrote:
das_1971 wrote:
Azbeachboy1 wrote:
breaker wrote:
tim hutzley wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
Mecham wrote:
vaultmd wrote:
Peepers PV wrote:
vaultmd wrote:
toki wrote:
Nice!!
awesome!
Twelve baby!!!!

Uh............what?
Silly wabbit
awe, i don't think you needed my help ;) lol o i jest
Obiously that last guy didn't know what's up...YEY DISNEYLAND!! :D

Return to “General”