Who's gonna fly high next year?

News about national level high school pole vaulting, pole vaulters, rules, etc. Things that are of local interest only should go in the regional forums below. High schoolers wanting to chat should go to the High School Lounge.

Moderators: Robert schmitt, Russ

wacky274
PV Follower

Unread postby wacky274 » Fri Nov 15, 2002 1:13 am

grrr....i'm still frustrated with that 15' 9".....lol, just wait, just wait.....j/k
Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill. - Muhammad Ali

Talent in cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.
-Stephen King

VaultFreak
PV Whiz

Unread postby VaultFreak » Fri Nov 15, 2002 1:46 am

Brandon, you're the last one on there...ha ha....j/k.
Pole Vaulters get high!

lonpvh
PV Pro

Unread postby lonpvh » Fri Nov 15, 2002 10:58 am

Michael Hogue from Memphis jumped 15 10 1/2 last year and has worked with Earl all fall this year. I don't think he will jump super high, but probably could jump between 5m and 16'6". Lon

wacky274
PV Follower

Unread postby wacky274 » Fri Nov 15, 2002 5:10 pm

true allison, but who's on that list? lol, j/k j/k, you know i love ya
Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill. - Muhammad Ali

Talent in cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.

-Stephen King

SCvaulter
PV Newbie

Unread postby SCvaulter » Wed Nov 20, 2002 11:16 pm

SkyHigh21 wrote:If skipper keeps growing the way he is theres no way hell jump the same as he did this year. Hes already really heavy. Watch for the underdogs next year, somebody is ready to pop one.

I think you under estimate Tommy. He is a big fella but he is using his size to his advantage. I think that if he tweeks his tech he can get that record. I think there will be several guys over 17 this year. I hope to be one of them and i hope my good friend mitch greeley will be too. Yall need to check that kid out. He is going to be somthing else this year.
get your butt up there!!!!!!

sunshinePV
PV Beginner

Unread postby sunshinePV » Fri Nov 22, 2002 12:19 am

me too :yes: Its gonna be a great year
"to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the Gift" -Pre

Return to “Pole Vault - High School”