christian pole vaulters

A forum to discuss anything that has to do with pole vaulting that does not fit in the other forums.

Moderators: Russ, lonpvh

jhesch
PV Pro

cashcraft

Unread postby jhesch » Sat Aug 30, 2003 11:11 pm

hey chris. you probably dont know me but i vault at manzano (i saw you vault a couple of meets two seasons ago and one this summer. ive also talked to your dad before). any chance you know of a place to vault during the off season? me and a friend are antsy to get back vaulting. i went to a camp this summer and i want to find a place to do some vaulting and practice some new drill before i forget them. let me know if you can help me out. also, are you related to the ashcraft who runs polevaultpit.com? thanks,
jhesch

Lord of the Poles
PV Master

Unread postby Lord of the Poles » Sat Aug 30, 2003 11:28 pm

I'm not a Christian....

I was raised Roman Catholic...but not strict at all...

about maybe 4 years ago, I started questioning my religion, and right now I sort of have a very varied mix of how I view religion and life...

PvaultinGirl
PV Whiz

Unread postby PvaultinGirl » Sat Dec 13, 2003 2:04 pm

i kno its an old thread but im a christian vaulter and im pretty sure my coach is too. my vault buddy however, beleives that we were once monkeys lol (evolution person) . no offence ment by that.
POLE VAULTING....Fear is NOT and option!

jhesch
PV Pro

Unread postby jhesch » Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:58 pm

well, technically we weren't monkeys at one point, but we shared a common ancestor millions of years ago..... and Roman Catholic is considered Christian. from christianity it branches off to Catholics, Protestants, and different versions thereof such as Lutherans, etc.

Who's down for some religion vs. science debates? sometimes they're interesting, sometimes annoying....

Lord of the Poles
PV Master

Unread postby Lord of the Poles » Sat Dec 13, 2003 8:26 pm

I'd rather not...haha...I stand for my views a little too much...and it seems to be a bit in the middle of both views...

Return to “Pole Vault - General”