Congratulations to all vaulters

News from the collegiate ranks

Moderators: lonpvh, VaultnGus

zipsDIGSpv
PV Nerd
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, College Coach

Unread postby zipsDIGSpv » Sun May 14, 2006 4:59 pm

Oh John's Mom you are our biggest fan! Thanks for all of your support and all of your cheers over the last four years. You are the only person that I always hear everytime...Thanks for everything!
I beat my body and make it my slave
-I Corinthians 9:26-27

crumpman
PV Beginner

Unread postby crumpman » Sun May 14, 2006 10:47 pm

Hey, John's mom!!! Happy mother's day. Thanks for all of your support during John's HS years, those were great times. I am not sure John and Chris and Joe could have jumped without the pb&j. Speaking of Joe, his little bro, Zach, won the GMC with a 1' pr (13') that's 6 years in a row. Princeton HS vaulters rock.
Crumpman
Run, jump and play like you mean it.

Scott Go Pre
PV Lover
Expertise: Former college vaulter, and high school coach
Lifetime Best: 4.88m
Favorite Vaulter: Toby Stevenson

Unread postby Scott Go Pre » Mon May 15, 2006 7:20 am

John's Mom wrote:Scott, if you can get off the ceiling you'll have your sandwich in Knoxville. I am not hard to find. Johnny's mom.

Soory to say, I won't be going to Knoville. I failed to qualify this past weekend. :o
Rely upon God with all your heart, do not rely on your own insight. ~ Proverbs 3:5

John's Mom
PV Newbie

John's Mom

Unread postby John's Mom » Mon May 15, 2006 9:33 am

Coach Crumpler, you deserve the thanks. Look at the boys, now men that you coached. WOW!. I saw the stats for Johnson and wondered, that's great. The competition of La Salle and Princeton can go on.
Thank you for helping John and his Mom.

Thanks to all of you for your kind words. I think all of you are awesome.It takes guts, brains, physical agility and strength, speed, and how do you put that pole in the pit when you are running so fast.

Scott, I am sorry I won't get to see you in Knoxville. I will have a stack of sandwiches ready for any of you guys that are there.
Mom says "Jump High Johnny" and applauds all that get over the bar.

Return to “Pole Vault - College”