INDOOR VAULTING?!?!?!?

A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware and New Jersey

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

lilgymnast1302
PV Newbie

INDOOR VAULTING?!?!?!?

Unread postby lilgymnast1302 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:42 am

Could someone plz w/b. i want to know if there is indoor vaultin and where. i went to camp in june and i am not going to be able to touch a pole until April unless there is indoor camps and i learned so much at camp that i think i will forget it be April. like i used to have a left lead leg and a right hand grip so i was vaulting backwards and fixed it at camp and i think as soon as i grab a pole i will go back to my old habits and i dont want to.

LancerVaulter07
PV Pro

Unread postby LancerVaulter07 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:32 am

it depends on how far into PA you are but check out (in PA) Vertical Assault and also right across the border in NJ is Hip Athletics. im not sure of the exact URLs for the web sites but i know theyve been posted over and over again on this web site so just look around or google it.
"Just Fly"

fong520
PV Pro

Unread postby fong520 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:45 pm

hipathletics.com and verticalassault.org. ive jumped at hip athletics adn i like it there, they have poles at that place that u can use and such a good pole selection. ive never been to vertical assault but the coach seems cool adn they always have a bunch of vaulters at my meets
i run, therefore im buff.

CLCPV04
PV Whiz

Vertical Assault

Unread postby CLCPV04 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:53 pm

Vertical Assault has year round indoor vaulting! Its in Bethlehem, PA. They have a nice runway, a lifting area (which means you will probobly have to lift a little while you are there), and LOTS of turf to train on which is easy on the legs. Video reviewing is common, and they have tons of poles for you to vault on.

www.verticalassault.org
pvcoach@msn.com

Caseman33
PV Nerd
Expertise: Current College Vaulter
Lifetime Best: 5.38
Favorite Vaulter: Jeff Hartwig

Unread postby Caseman33 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:41 pm

go to open meets ion the armory..they also have trainig tuesdays and thursdays...check it out - armorytrack.com

casey
"the weak survive only if the strong are weaker" -N. Paul Todd

JTred
PV Whiz

Unread postby JTred » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:49 pm

Are you in western PA? My team goes to meets at Slippery Rock and Pitt, we don't go to RMU anymore. I'm petty sure that individuals can go, it's like $10 per person if your not on a team.

Return to “Northeast Region”