Summer Vaulting in the Seattle Area

A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to the state of Washington

Moderator: Robert schmitt

flyingowl
PV Newbie

Summer Vaulting in the Seattle Area

Unread postby flyingowl » Tue May 04, 2004 11:26 pm

I was wondering if anyone knew of any places around Seattle (I'm from Bellevue) that have a practice like situation where I could vault once or twice a week during the summer. I come home mid-May and just want to be able to get on a pole once and while so that I don't lose all of my technique before next fall. I know Tim Reilly's camps are good, but is there any thing else?

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Tue May 04, 2004 11:33 pm

Lots of people vault in the summer back home :) Try talking to Charlie Shugart and see where they are practicing. There's also the all-comers meets every Wednesday and the beach vaults.

Email me and I'll give you email addresses becca@polevaultpower.com

mfs9
PV Newbie

Re: Summer Vaulting in the Seattle Area

Unread postby mfs9 » Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:17 am

flyingowl wrote:I was wondering if anyone knew of any places around Seattle (I'm from Bellevue) that have a practice like situation where I could vault once or twice a week during the summer. I come home mid-May and just want to be able to get on a pole once and while so that I don't lose all of my technique before next fall. I know Tim Reilly's camps are good, but is there any thing else?

We practice with Charlie every monday at Interlake... Im sure you could join us, I'd talk to Charlie about it.

Return to “Washington”