Bring It Released

Got something for sale? Looking to buy something? Post it here, but make sure to read the rules first!

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

Skyin' Brian
PV Master

Unread postby Skyin' Brian » Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:54 pm

Bring It:
great menu again, this time with bonus material! footage of the gill plant.
i enjoyed the coverage of reno. the editing was once again great.
it seems that more meets were covered, a plus, and also covered more concisely, that is showing more of just the key jumps to allow for the greater number of meets.
i thought the yoo kim segment was a bit long, but it was interesting and addressed something that we have all gone through at one time or another to some degree. i enjoyed that part, it just sort of dragged on a little.

overall i think this video picks up where the last one left off and actually pushes the pole vault video enveolpe once again. great soundtrack again and thankns for putting toby's 6 meter jump on at the end. it gets you excited about pole vaulting and is worth every penny that i spent on it.

i recommend that if you liked the first video(ok, if you didnt there is something wrong with you) you should buy this one as well. if you have still not seem "come on" you should buy both. or at least beg your parents or girlfriend or coach or rich uncle to buy it for you.

well done.

keep the dvd's coming

rebelvaulter
PV Wannabe

Unread postby rebelvaulter » Sun Jun 13, 2004 10:15 pm

Does anybdoy know how long it takes for shipping?

Skyin' Brian
PV Master

Unread postby Skyin' Brian » Sun Jun 13, 2004 10:24 pm

i ordered mine the 7th at night and recieved it in the mail the 11th, but since i ordered at night it countnt possibly have been shipped until the 8th and it actually got to my school's mailroom the 10th they just didnt get it to me until the 11 th so really that was as few as 2 days to get from california to illinois. so if you are in california already it would probably be even quicker than that. it was shipped usps priority mail.

Return to “Sales Forum”