Who should be the next Vaultgirls??

A forum to discuss anything that has to do with pole vaulting that does not fit in the other forums.

Moderators: Russ, lonpvh

RoySloppy
PV Pro

Unread postby RoySloppy » Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:09 pm

rainbowgirl28 wrote:
BethelPV wrote:If you are going to go Internationally, did anyone see Isinbayeva on the Olympics tape. I didn't think she looked all that bad. She would be a candidate in my book.

:dazed:

haha while were at it why dont we put svetlana in it?
VA for Life!!

vaulterpunk
PV Whiz
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, College Coach

Unread postby vaulterpunk » Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:10 pm

you guys are all forgetting Lindsay Taylor 3rd at USA's indoors last year and 8th at the trials. plus she is easy on the eyes
"spandex they're a privlage not a right!"

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:50 pm

vaulterpunk wrote:you guys are all forgetting Lindsay Taylor 3rd at USA's indoors last year and 8th at the trials. plus she is easy on the eyes

Lindsay Taylor is really pretty, she'd make a great Vaultgirl.

BritDawg
PV Whiz
Expertise: Club Coach, Former High School Vaulter, Former College Vaulter, Current Vaulter

Unread postby BritDawg » Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:54 pm

I say definitely stick to vaulting pictures, not the swimsuits. girls don't want that on their wall.[/quote]
Isaiah 40:31

Peepers PV
PV Pro

Unread postby Peepers PV » Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:26 pm

BritDawg wrote:I say definitely stick to vaulting pictures, not the swimsuits. girls don't want that on their wall.

i am definitly going to agree with you from a girls point of view. as far as profit goes though, i wonder if they would have made as much money had the swimsuit shots been omitted.

either way, i think there should definitely be another vault girls calendar- it gets pv/the vaultgirls some attention which is always a good thing :D
"look, you either join the team and go to practice or do drugs- that's just how it is! it's track or crack!" - mikey

completemadness
PV Wannabe

Aussies and Poms

Unread postby completemadness » Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:55 pm

If you open up to Internationals then I would take a close look in the UK and Aus (where I spend most of my time). Apart from my better half Irie (thanks Bruce), the new Aths Vic Handbook has Jacinta Lynn on the cover, think Tatiana at 18, plus Katrina Miroschnischenko (Tatiana's Neice) who is based in Queensland from Aus, and probably Zoe Brown and Liz Hughes from the UK....

Return to “Pole Vault - General”