Pole Vaulter's Dream Home...

A forum to discuss anything that has to do with pole vaulting that does not fit in the other forums.

Moderators: Russ, lonpvh

CHC04Vault
PV Follower

Unread postby CHC04Vault » Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:56 pm

Def. have an indoor runway. Have a pool that starts indoor and then goes outside. Outside i would have a FULL track, so we could have...pick up track meets (all my friends run track). And of course, like Fong said, a room full of my medals and awards from high school up...How about all of us pool our money together and we can have a pole vault half-house, lol.
"Good my jump, it will be done" Bubka

NUVAULTER
PV Nerd

Unread postby NUVAULTER » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:07 pm

you should guys all talk to ty barrington he has a hallway lined with picture and medals and trophys 20 feet high that opens up into a huge room where the pit is.... big in texas lots of people go there to jump
Husker Track and Field.

1Factman
PV Newbie

Found a dream house

Unread postby 1Factman » Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:17 am

My vote would go to Rick Shur's dream home that he built. Huge estate house, indoor pad, outdoor pad and runway, in-ground pool, a lot of land, and I heard he has a 60" screen to watch vault videos. I bet Neo Vault never looked so good! Here are some pictures I found from his site...

http://www.suhrsports.com/stay.php

HcVaulter
PV Beginner

Unread postby HcVaulter » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:55 pm

Well, I would have a big fricken runway in my house... that i had a very large upstairs with like a belcony thing so that when i vault, i vault into the open room and people on the belcony could see the vault at the top of the bar, instead of looking WAYYYYYYY Up ;) lol

and also a pit outside and yes I'd vault into a pool, but that'd kinda hurt landing on ur back lmfao
PR - 14'6 in practice... 12'6 meet
Obsessed with Pole Vault

Return to “Pole Vault - General”