Senior Pranks

A forum to discuss anything that does not have to do with pole vaulting.
mcminkz05
PV Great
Expertise: College Vaulter

Senior Pranks

Unread postby mcminkz05 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:07 pm

Ok id like to think pole vaulters would be good with this.. Anyway yes im a senior in high school and determined to best eveything iv witnessed the last 4 years. So to help get some ideas, or some inspiration perhaps, lets hear what everyone here has done in the past, or is planning to do?
What have you done today to get better?

PVPirate26
PV Pro
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, High School Coach
Lifetime Best: 10'8"
Favorite Vaulter: Tim Mack

Unread postby PVPirate26 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:18 pm

this one is kind of strange, but last year's senior class did a fake audition at our high school for MTV's Made. everyone thought it was real, but it turned out it was just a hoax. it was a little too complex for some people to understand...

the classics i've heard of are goldfish in the toliet bowls (poor fishies), or release three pigs in the school, numbered 1, 2, and 4. the idea with that one being that security will be on an endless search for little piggy #3. smoke bombs and stink bombs are pretty typical too, but i think the class of 2005 needs to take it to another level!!!

ECVaulter
PV Fan

Unread postby ECVaulter » Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:28 pm

putting super glue in all the locks the night before. A couple years ago at my school all the seniors brought a marble to graduation and gave it to the principle when they went up to shake his hand so by the end of the night he had like 500 marbles.
"Where are my shoes? Thats it, im going out shoeless."

"Thai chili."

CHC04Vault
PV Follower

Unread postby CHC04Vault » Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:36 pm

Last year when the cicads came (for those who don't know, cicads are like loctus, but they come out every 17 years and they number 1.5 million per acre) all the seniors started to collect them, we all got about 20+ each and put them in the school. we had 300 seniors so there was a good bit of them flying around and chirping. Our staff was not to pleased with us
"Good my jump, it will be done" Bubka

RidinHigh
PV Pro
Expertise: Former College Vaulter/Still Jumping
Lifetime Best: 5.05
Favorite Vaulter: Jeff Hartwig

Unread postby RidinHigh » Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:59 pm

Our senior class a few years ago put rotten meat in the schools ventalation system and put about 35 tires down the flag pole. I have also seen one of the former classes kill the grass on the football field in the shape of 1999.
Pole Vault Explosion- July 4th, 2009 St. Charles, Missouri
PoleVaultExplosion.com

runjumpfly
PV Fan

Unread postby runjumpfly » Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:01 pm

RidinHigh wrote:Our senior class a few years ago put rotten meat in the schools ventalation system and put about 35 tires down the flag pole. I have also seen one of the former classes kill the grass on the football field in the shape of 1999.
Our school once killed CHS into our rival schools football field. It wasnt really asenior prank though. Lol

PVPirate26
PV Pro
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, High School Coach
Lifetime Best: 10'8"
Favorite Vaulter: Tim Mack

Unread postby PVPirate26 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:32 pm

lol, good idea except that our football field is turf!!! :confused:

jmpngblonde
PV Nerd

Unread postby jmpngblonde » Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:33 pm

I havent seen this done but several seniors in my grade have talked about walking a cow up the stairs...bc as you know cows cannot walk down stairs, only up. I've also heard the 1, 2 and 4 pig idea...thats pretty funny. I've also heard of releasing like 100 bunnies or 100 chickens all over school.... :eek:

runjumpfly
PV Fan

Unread postby runjumpfly » Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:58 pm

jmpngblonde wrote:I havent seen this done but several seniors in my grade have talked about walking a cow up the stairs...bc as you know cows cannot walk down stairs, only up. I've also heard the 1, 2 and 4 pig idea...thats pretty funny. I've also heard of releasing like 100 bunnies or 100 chickens all over school.... :eek:
The 1 2 and 4 pig sounds great to me lol. Someone told me about it. We were also talking about putting our principal's car on the roof. We hate him.

RidinHigh
PV Pro
Expertise: Former College Vaulter/Still Jumping
Lifetime Best: 5.05
Favorite Vaulter: Jeff Hartwig

Unread postby RidinHigh » Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:02 pm

One of our classes completely covered our assistant principals car with clear wrap and then painted all blue and set in on the top of the steps at the enterance of our school.
Pole Vault Explosion- July 4th, 2009 St. Charles, Missouri
PoleVaultExplosion.com

distancejumper
PV Pro

Unread postby distancejumper » Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:42 pm

PVPirate26 wrote:smoke bombs and stink bombs are pretty typical too, but i think the class of 2005 needs to take it to another level!!!

That would just be normal at our school....we get them going off for one week each month

scubastevesgirly
PV Pro

Unread postby scubastevesgirly » Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:44 pm

When I was in HS, one class ordered those plastic pink flamingos to be put in the school year (kinda weird) and one class got the picnic tables on the roof..that one was kinda funny...I like the pigs/cow thing...animals are crazy cool in the halls

Return to “General”