Any Car Lovers On Here?

A forum to discuss anything that does not have to do with pole vaulting.
owlvaulter
PV Wannabe

Unread postby owlvaulter » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:02 pm

Currently I own a 2002 Mustang GT...such a fun car to drive, but i'm getting rid of it because it's given me alot of problems!! I just had to have the rear end rebuilt because the C clips broke and broke teeth off my gears and basically the only thing holding my wheels on were the calipers :( It's also had a couple other things wrong with it. It probably didn't help that i used to drag race it, which i will not be doing with my next car!!

My husband and I are going to get two new cars in the next 6 months. We are trading in the mustang for an '05 or '06 Nissan Pathfinder and then I'm going to get a 2006 Mini Cooper S!! What a fun little AutoX car :devil: :P

flyingfox21
PV Beginner

Unread postby flyingfox21 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:23 am

The other day after practice i got to drive an Audi s4!!!! it was one of the greatest experiences of my life (even though i stalled it gettin out of the parking spot :o ). That car was soooo friggen fast i didnt know wat to do w/ it. the one thing i disliked bout it was how steril it felt (steering and clutch had no feel in them). I love having rich coaches :P
wether you think you can or think you can't, either way you'll be right

cdmilton
PV Follower
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, Coach
Lifetime Best: 16-0(4.88)

Unread postby cdmilton » Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:06 am

flyingfox21 wrote:The other day after practice i got to drive an Audi s4!!!! it was one of the greatest experiences of my life (even though i stalled it gettin out of the parking spot :o ). That car was soooo friggen fast i didnt know wat to do w/ it. the one thing i disliked bout it was how steril it felt (steering and clutch had no feel in them). I love having rich coaches :P

Any idea what year it was? The S4 is truely what a sports sedan is supposed to be! They are almost more fun to drive in the snow than in the summer.
Chris Milton

BrownVolvo
PV Beginner

Unread postby BrownVolvo » Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:34 am

I want a black 2000 or 2001 Integra type-R.
just waiting till'I graduate to get one.
Or get a really cheap civic and turbo it.

dont_touch_my_pole
PV Wannabe

Unread postby dont_touch_my_pole » Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:47 pm

I am kinda into cars! We have a red mini cooper, red BMW Z3. We also have two bikes, a honda shadow, and I don't know what the other one is. :P
"Kick towards God" our school moto

PVMD2B
PV Fan

Unread postby PVMD2B » Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:47 am

I'm planning on buying a lil mini cooper as my first vehicle
when I am finally done with school. (2 1/2 years from now!)
As of right now my primary ride is a 5 year old shiny red cannondale! :P (I live in the city)

AND... my other ride is a sweet GS500E! ;) (Yep, i am a girl) And, yes, its purple. That one lives at my 'country' home and comes out for breaks in school and summertime.

Here's a pic: It is JUST like this one except mines purple! :)
http://granbymotors.net/granbymotors/images/gs500e.jpg
Laura

VTechVaulter
PV Lover
Expertise: Current Elite Vaulter, College Volunteer Coach, HUGE FAN

Unread postby VTechVaulter » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:06 pm

heres a few shots of mine

currently about 400 crank hp. maxing out my injectors and fuel pump... but i dont have the money for the next few steps

http://www.filebox.vt.edu/users/bmondsch/3000gt/
Brian Mondschein
Philadelphia Jumps Club, Coach and Co-Founder
www.phillyjumpsclub.com

Return to “General”