Senior Pranks

A forum to discuss anything that does not have to do with pole vaulting.
Aviendha
PV Pro
Expertise: Current Collegiate Vaulter

Unread postby Aviendha » Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:16 am

so this isn't a senior prank, but kinda goes along the lines of that last one, only milder...
on one of our out of town winterguard competitions, we were all back at the hotel, except our instructor, who was still out doing stuff...so i went down to the lobby and requested a key for his room...yep, TP'd his room. good fun, good fun.
~Why does everyone prefer those who lie and make themselves less than they are, rather than those who embrace who they are, rejoice in it, and refuse to pretend anything less?

bma11
PV Nerd

Unread postby bma11 » Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:47 pm

wow...this is so ironic.....lately there have been so many pranks here.

my brother is a senior and he and his friends are so crazy! a few months ago they put butric (sp.?) acid in the trash can at school. if you've ever smelled butric acid....well........WOW.

then a few days ago they "forked" a couple of teachers' houses that they dont like. yes, they took 500+ plastic forks and stuck them in their front yards!

to our music teacher, they put a bunch of junk in his front yard like an old refrigerator and parts of a car, an old recliner, just a ton of junk! people were asking if he was having a yard sale or something! lol...

and on my brothers last day of school i think they're gonna do something really big but i dont know what. he won't tell me. he said "all i can tell you is that you should wear really tall boots"....so i have NO idea what they're gonna do and i'm a little worried...lol
Impossible is Nothing

distancejumper
PV Pro

Unread postby distancejumper » Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:24 pm

Aviendha wrote:so this isn't a senior prank, but kinda goes along the lines of that last one, only milder...
on one of our out of town winterguard competitions, we were all back at the hotel, except our instructor, who was still out doing stuff...so i went down to the lobby and requested a key for his room...yep, TP'd his room. good fun, good fun.

At a cross country meet me and a friend got introuble for "stealing" some free toilet paper.

no body at my school ever does a senior prank.

We had one kid who wore a shirt the last day of school that said "Kingsland Penetentury"(not sure on spelling). Thats about the closest we've ever had.

distancejumper
PV Pro

Unread postby distancejumper » Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:33 pm

our school goes more for the homecoming pranks.

one year we played a song for pep-band called "Cheese Burger Paradise" and some kids made a bunch of cheese-burgers and through them all over our band directors yard.

This last year some kids filled one of te kids on the football team's truck bed with pudding.
The next day, when he got up he found it all in there and had to take his old truck. He was late for school so he was going a bit over the speed limit and got pulled over. His truck's tabs were expired, he had a cracked windshield, and he had some stickers on his windows where they werent supposed to be.

cnfsedcaligal
PV Fan

Unread postby cnfsedcaligal » Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:54 am

that sucks, lol
"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."- unknown

Return to “General”