Worst School Colors

A forum to discuss anything that does not have to do with pole vaulting.
Peepers PV
PV Pro

Unread postby Peepers PV » Sun Feb 22, 2004 12:17 am

Well as far as bad school colors go, that periwinkle and brown sounded pretty delicious, and would have to go into my top 5 of worst color combo's ever :yes:.

My h.s. colors are the typical navy blue and white, which is super boring, and no fun. But our xc and track colors are different cause, well, they can be. The xc team uniforms are neon green and black, and the girls track team is about to get hot pink and black! YAY :D!

But we're a little different :P.

Lori
"look, you either join the team and go to practice or do drugs- that's just how it is! it's track or crack!" - mikey

vaultinggoat16
PV Whiz

Unread postby vaultinggoat16 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 12:58 am

Black and Gold here...Kinda standard colors..XC is white and black uniforms....Most school colors here run the same.At regionals I saw a orange black and white...made funky uniforms :/

0-B

rebelvaulter
PV Wannabe

Unread postby rebelvaulter » Sun Feb 22, 2004 2:26 pm

:star: Well, our colors are supposed to be blue and gold, but I think my school is getting a little confused. Within the past 5 or 6 years, they have had navy blue and gold, baby blue and gold, Royal blue and gold, columbia blue and gold, and now its pretty much just baby blue and navy blue. Im not sure where the gold went, but only one or two or our teams have any gold in their jerseys whatsoever. :star:

Return to “General”