Does any one have good chemistry?

A forum to discuss anything that does not have to do with pole vaulting.
vaulter870
PV Great
Expertise: Current Club Cocah, Current College Vaulter, PV Addict!
Favorite Vaulter: Toby Stevenson

Unread postby vaulter870 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:42 pm

dehhinitaly haveto sat that pole vaulters have a way of attracting other polevaulters weither on your team or the other team. i find that it is fun after jumping to just hang out and make friends with other vaulter. I am great friends with vaulters from over like 6 different schools in the area and i must say that all pole vaulters share a bond of insanity that is much like that of a sibling thats why we all get along we all are alike.
If you cant do it right , do if 10000 more times till you can

VaultAgain21
PV Beginner

Heck Yes

Unread postby VaultAgain21 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:18 pm

i love being a PV because everyone hangs out... coach tells us were arent seprate from the team just because we dont practice with them ( we practice after they all leave so we can have the bow which is in the middle of the arena where badmitin practice) but behind her back we always have little get togethers at someones house like a BBQ or somthing. is so much fun
My PR is no limit! i just try as hard every time and if i get a new one.. good for me. but i still need to try just as hard! am i right?!

vaultinggoat16
PV Whiz

Unread postby vaultinggoat16 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:31 pm

yeah I talk to some many pole vaulter I meet from camps and stuff than I do my own track team (I am the only dude vaulter and the girls vaulting coach hates me) . I think there is some kind of bond shared among vaulters..come on we are on a vaulting webboard that has to say something
-B
What poles are made of fiberglass now....

Lord of the Poles
PV Master

Unread postby Lord of the Poles » Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:06 am

I talk with a lot of vaulters from other schools, but the only problem is that I do not have any other vaulters at my college, so I can't really say for a fact if we have great chemistry or not. but anyone who even remotely vaults gets a long with me well. Our Decathlete, Matt, is trying to do some vaulting now, so I've really connected with him lately. but sadly, I don't have any other vaulters around here. :(
All Hail the Legendary Sobe Beverage

Blackened Sun - My Personal Site

jmpngblonde
PV Nerd

Unread postby jmpngblonde » Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:01 pm

The vaulters at my school are all close, we hang out sometimes but we spend 6 days a week together training so we gotta be close...we hug each other when someone prs and stuff like that....the vault club I sometimes train w and just went to NY with is awsome and everyone's really close like that too...but in general pole vaulters are easy to get along with :-)

Return to “General”