What is it about the war that you really like?

A forum to discuss anything that does not have to do with pole vaulting.
jordan9590
PV Wannabe

What is it about the war that you really like?

Unread postby jordan9590 » Fri Mar 21, 2003 4:44 pm

The thing I like best about the war so far, have been the 3-d maps they are using. They have some really cool graphics on them. I wish I could get those for my school to use in my classroom when we teach map skills. I think it would give a real feeling to the maps.

vaultmd
PV Enthusiast
Expertise: Masters Vaulter, Coach, Doctor
Lifetime Best: 475
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Laura Huarte

Likes?

Unread postby vaultmd » Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:18 pm

Well, I like nothing about this war, except for two things:

Our guys have a huge technological advantage, so hopefully as few of our guys as possible will get hurt; and

It brings a whole new meaning to the words "March Madness."

xtremevaulter

I dont like any part.

Unread postby xtremevaulter » Sat Mar 22, 2003 4:11 pm

I saw the "Shock and Awe" campaign on tv and i was greatly disturbed. I hate war but i absolutly think it is neccesary.

jordan9590
PV Wannabe

Unread postby jordan9590 » Thu Mar 27, 2003 11:07 pm

I also like the embedded reporters and there picture phones so you can see live battle action. It makes it look almost unreal. More like a game then real life. I have to remind myself that people are really dieing and they won't come back.

DanCraig
PV Newbie

Unread postby DanCraig » Sat Mar 29, 2003 12:23 pm

I think the war with Iraq, which we are in by thumbing our noses at the UN, is just a smkescreen to get people's focus off or racist Israel. The herocis by Rachel Corrie went largely unnoticed by the media. She was the greatest hero that america has ever produced--here is her story:

http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article1248.shtml

We spend billions quarterly just to protect Israel and all of its racism and bigotry. Evn the refugee jewish ethiopians that they took in are segregated and have no civil rights--as is the case for all arabs living in Israel. Zionist Jews still practice slave trading just like in colonial times. Whereas their are groups of people who enslve their own in africa and arab world--the zionist jews go one better by enslaving people from former soviet union and by controling both the Italian and Russian mafia. Here is a link regarding the jews slave trade that america supports 110%:

http://www.brama.com/issues/nytart.html

Americans support all of Israel's hate mongering, racism, and its slave trade. And we put down heroic people like Rachel Corrie by every detestable means possible. We are NOT in an illegal war with Iraq but we are practicing genocidal slaughter to keep people's minds off of Israel all in the name of religion.

Hitler was a jew--a zionist jew who slaughtered millions of nonzionist--yet we today support zionism 110%. Not all jews support zionism:

http://www.netureikarta.org/dmnsrtn12feb02.htm

But it is important to know that even those rightous jews who protest against zionism do not do so by pointing out Israel's racism and slave trade. Notice that none of the signs of the protesters mention anything about racism or Israel's slave trade. However, it must be pointed out that the NY Times is a jewish newspaper that I gave a link to above that reports on the jews slave trade. There was a 5 minute spot done on it on 20/20--but very little else has been said about it in the mainstream media.

vaultguru6
PV Pro

Unread postby vaultguru6 » Sun Mar 30, 2003 7:40 pm

wow....you know who the last person to blame everything on the jews is.....

DanCraig
PV Newbie

Unread postby DanCraig » Sun Mar 30, 2003 8:29 pm

You mean Hitler? He aught to have known since he was a jew himself. He was a zionist jew with a neurotic hate for all nonzionist jews and for german people. He was willing to sacrifice every man, woman, and german child for the zionist cause. Ironically, we americans support zionism today and all their racism and slave trade. Even the german people under Hitler was never as racist as the jews are today--witness Israel. Click on the links I gave and comment on them and the zionist atrocities--don't get mad at me--I am just the messenger. I did not write a single one of the articles I gave links to.

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Sun Mar 30, 2003 8:34 pm

OK I think this is enough anger for one thread... :dazed:

Return to “General”