Are you excited for a new season?

A forum to discuss anything related to Illinois

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

Sebes
PV Whiz

Are you excited for a new season?

Unread postby Sebes » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:52 pm

Nobody has posted anything for a long time, so I thought I would ignite our message board with a comment...

I hope everybody had a good summer and is smoothly adjusting back to their Autumn schedules. I also hope that we- Illinois Pole Vaulters- have a successful 2007-2008 season full of higher PRs, knowledge, and ability.

One advantage we have over people who live in warmer climates is our supply of indoor facilities. We don't have to worry about rain, snow, headwinds, temperature...or anything like that. Our indoor conditions are always the same, enabling us to focus on being consistent. That's an awesome advantage!

This season marks my 12th year pole vaulting, and I have to say that I love it just as much as ever...maybe even more. I just bought my first pole ever, a 15-160 Pacer FX, to prove it.

Be happy that most of you are either in high school or college, and are able to spend most of your time improving yourself as a vaulter. I'm in an office right now...day dreaming that I was in your position!!!

Have fun, and let's make some Illi-noise.

Chee-hoo!

Sebes

Return to “Illinois”