2011 Pole Vault Summit Registration Now Open

Discussion for all things related to the National Pole Vault Summit held annually in Reno, Nevada.
rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

2011 Pole Vault Summit Registration Now Open

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:28 pm

http://www.polevaultsummit.com/

Mark your calendar now!
January 28-29, 2011
Early Bird Registration Ends October 1st, 2010

Learn – Compete – Experience – the single largest pole vaulting gathering of the year. The National Pole Vault Summit has grown beyond any expectation and continues its vision to increase the national pole vault knowledge base.

UCS and UCS Spirit Pole Vault equipment is proud to be a founding sponsor of the National Pole Vault Summit. This annual grass-roots developmental clinic encourages pole vaulters of all skill levels and promotes the safety of the sport.

2011 SUMMIT HIGHLIGHTS:

Group training activities
Educational and inspirational lectures
Skill specific drills for all levels
NEW Interactive sessions for coaches & parents.

This structure provides a “learn by doing” environment that is overseen by members of the National Men’s and Women’s Pole Vault Development staff, including the finest coaches from around the globe.

POLE VAULT TRAINING: Elements for All Levels

Available for the first time ever, Vitali Petrov and gymnastics coach Vincenzo Canili share their insight on incorporating gymnastic concepts and training into the pole vault. An exclusive, progressive, and comprehensive conceptual guide lays out the philosophy of movement,
which is the key to preparing and developing an extensive career and meeting maximum performances. This perspective of training and body movement that is available only in this book. This text incorporates the concepts, exercises and techniques from a grass-roots level to developing World Class athletes.

Pre-Order your copy when you register for the 2011 National Pole Vault Summit and pick it up when you arrive January in Reno.

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Re: 2011 Pole Vault Summit Registration Now Open

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:51 pm

Early bird registration ends soon!

Return to “Pole Vault Summit”