Any vaulters here from Indiana?

A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio.

Moderator: ashcraftpv

wayupthere
PV Whiz

Any vaulters here from Indiana?

Unread postby wayupthere » Sun Apr 13, 2003 9:50 am

hi im new i was just wondering if there was any vaulters here from indiana. i go to bloomington north high school. my dad was a vaulter at indiana university in 1980 his name was lance fox.
hmmmm

ashcraftpv
That one guy
Expertise: Former College Vaulter (D1), Current High School Coach, 1999 Outdoor Big Ten Champion
Lifetime Best: 5.25m
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Jason Hinkin

Unread postby ashcraftpv » Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:40 pm

I went to Eastern High School in Greentown, IN. (right next to Kokomo). I was 1994 State Champ and vaulted at Purdue until 1999
PoleVaultPlanet is coming.....

mikes1487
PV Newbie

well im movin to indy...

Unread postby mikes1487 » Sun Apr 20, 2003 11:28 pm

ya man im a sophomore now and movin there this summer. I am movin around the northern part of Indianapolis. So I will go to either Carmel or more likely Hamilton southeast. I am vaultin around 10 now and I have good bend so if I just rock back more ill have at least 11’6 my coach says. So I hope to have that by the end of the season and be vaultin 12-12’6 next year. how high u goin? and do u guys come up north to vault?

-mike

bobcanjump
PV Newbie

Re: Any vaulters here from Indiana?

Unread postby bobcanjump » Mon Apr 21, 2003 12:12 am

wayupthere wrote:hi im new i was just wondering if there was any vaulters here from indiana. i go to bloomington north high school. my dad was a vaulter at indiana university in 1980 his name was lance fox.

Hey Dane..
Bob Crites here// I live in Texas now but I did live in Indiana back a few years ago..
Ask your dad about me..We were jumping buddies at Indiana University..
Your dad was a Tough ole boy..he was a great vaulter..pushed me to jump as well as I did..we had a great time..
I am still jumping at soon to be 49 years lold..got 3rd in the indoor Nationals this year..
You need to come to Texas some time and jump with me in my back yard on the Ranch!!! Board Runway..porta pit!!
Have a buch of hs jumpers comoing Monday to jump that advaced on ito the Regionals..
Hopoe you are doing well this year tell me how you are doing..
Bob Crites...Tell Your Dad HI!!

dont_touch_my_pole
PV Wannabe

Hey

Unread postby dont_touch_my_pole » Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:15 pm

hey

I live in Indy. I am a girl, but i hate indianna. I just started, and already got hurt. But thats about it
"Kick towards God" our school moto

BadMotherVaulter
PV Pro
Expertise: College Vaulter, Volunteer High School Coach
Lifetime Best: 4.35
Favorite Vaulter: Toby Stevenson, Jeff Hartwig

indiana

Unread postby BadMotherVaulter » Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:50 pm

My name's sam, i'm a senior at heritage hills high school. I've been vaulting 4 years now, plan on doing it all my life. Just started bending good today
suck it up.

dont_touch_my_pole
PV Wannabe

Help me

Unread postby dont_touch_my_pole » Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:49 pm

You left me a message but i don't know how to responded to it, so can u help me. I just got in trouble with my pole vaulting coache, because i am very STRONG-MINDED :P , and so is he. yeah, it was bad, it end with me walking out of practice. I guess it upset me, thats why i am telling you this.

slowest5.50
PV Nerd
Lifetime Best: 5.50

Unread postby slowest5.50 » Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:22 pm

I live in Fort Wayne Indiana. I coach at Norhrop High School and have a son who will vault for Canterbury High School next year. Feel free to contact me if I can help out!
I would much rather work with 100% heart and 75% talent than 100% talent and 75% heart!

dont_touch_my_pole
PV Wannabe

Hey Fort Wanye

Unread postby dont_touch_my_pole » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:48 pm

hey, I live really close to fort wanye! :D I think I may even Vault against your son. People keep leavng me pravite messages but i don't know how to respond, so can someone please help me out. Thanks :P

dont_touch_my_pole
PV Wannabe

any Fort Wanye Camps

Unread postby dont_touch_my_pole » Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:01 pm

Hey does anyone know any Fort Wanye pole vaulting camps? Please tell me! :D

StanVaultCoach
PV Wannabe

Unread postby StanVaultCoach » Sun May 01, 2005 2:10 am

Dane-

Whats up? Its Coach Mack. I heard from coach Hollars that you are vaulting well. Keep up the good work and tell everyone I said Hello!!

Atticus_
PV Newbie

Unread postby Atticus_ » Tue May 03, 2005 11:35 am

hey im from madison indiana, what happened to bloomington north hosting regionals this year? i was looking forward to jumping with a deeper box so i could get on some bigger poles. and do you know what the place is like where regionals are now? id like to know before we go there. also i heard one of your guys was hurt, is that true? anyway hope to see you at regionals and good luck man!
Bubka is my homeboy

Return to “Heartland Region”