chelsea j should have gone?

News about Elite US pole vaulters and elite competitions that occur on US soil.

Moderators: achtungpv, vaultmd

~jj~
PV Whiz

Unread postby ~jj~ » Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:55 pm

VTechVaulter wrote:yeah. its tough to know. on one hand had she gone she might have jumped through the roof. on the other hand, getting the experience at trials will greatly help her throughout her career. So there are always positives to look at. It was a great year for her and im sure next year will get even better because she is just such a hard worker.

Lil M,
She was pretty fried :( by Austin.... my feeling was we were good to go to have a good showing at the trials :P ...but just the same, we were fortunate.... Hell! She rested most of the 5 tweener weeks O:-) and then only SR once and LR once prior to the trials. Too many meets and too much travel can make you feel slow.... :crying:
Did you see that Stacy D and Kelly S went 14' and Julian S -NH...at the meet where the Russian went 16'1 yesterday?
Them ladies is TIRED :confused: ..... If you aint got no gas (sic) in the Tank, you can't put no air over the bar :dazed: .
Howz da surf gonna be :eek: the next couple days? Rick Kane (Yurcho) was heading to the coast for fome Francis chops ;) !!!!!!
Looks like you tech boys will soon be needing some water wings (again) :deadrose:
:idea:
~jj~

VTechVaulter
PV Lover
Expertise: Current Elite Vaulter, College Volunteer Coach, HUGE FAN

Unread postby VTechVaulter » Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:14 am

~jj~ wrote:Lil M,
She was pretty fried :( by Austin.... my feeling was we were good to go to have a good showing at the trials :P ...but just the same, we were fortunate.... Hell! She rested most of the 5 tweener weeks O:-) and then only SR once and LR once prior to the trials. Too many meets and too much travel can make you feel slow.... :crying:
Did you see that Stacy D and Kelly S went 14' and Julian S -NH...at the meet where the Russian went 16'1 yesterday?
Them ladies is TIRED :confused: ..... If you aint got no gas (sic) in the Tank, you can't put no air over the bar :dazed: .
Howz da surf gonna be :eek: the next couple days? Rick Kane (Yurcho) was heading to the coast for fome Francis chops ;) !!!!!!
Looks like you tech boys will soon be needing some water wings (again) :deadrose:
:idea:
~jj~

oh i hear that. I was spent after regionals. i really wasn't expecting to be at the big one so we aimed right for regions. Plus our regional meet, started warming up at 130, didn't finish vaulting til like 5 oclock out in the 95 degree florida sun. And on top of that. for me it came down to my 3rd attempt at 17'3, a pr height, if i miss i got 6th and stayed home, if i made it i moved up to third. I was just mentally drained afterwards as well which i why i sucked in austin. but it was a great experience. i did see that our ladies are about runnin on empty. although the russian aint struggling much. anyway, im very excited for this year. big things comin
Brian Mondschein
Philadelphia Jumps Club, Coach and Co-Founder
www.phillyjumpsclub.com

rickkane
PV Beginner

Unread postby rickkane » Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:21 pm

jj east coast was sick over labor day lbi was cranking for three days strait, my old lady from fresno wiped out hard many of times but stayed with it, tell cj it reminded me alot of witches rock :confused: , bad north push thow, you would float like a mile south ever 10 mins, deffently needed to use the nj transit bus to get back to our car.
all i need is a cool buzz and some tastey waves

~jj~
PV Whiz

East coast rock!!

Unread postby ~jj~ » Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:37 pm

Yea baby!
Clay wants to go to hatt!
I have to go to Chi-town that week :( .
I've been researching surfing on Lake Michigan
Check it out:
www.lakesurf.com
:)