$$ Pole Borrow? Compensation, Collateral...

A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to the state of Washington

Moderator: Robert schmitt

paydo
PV Newbie
Expertise: High School Vaulter

$$ Pole Borrow? Compensation, Collateral...

Unread postby paydo » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:48 pm

Hello,

If you want to make some money from your poles that are sitting in some cold dark spot most of the year, let me know! I am a post high school male vaulter from Renton, Wa, with a PR of 13'6". I really want to vault in the ClubNorthwest All Comer's meets in Shoreline for the remainder of the summer, but I dont have a pole. I have been vaulting in Burlingon at the all comer's meets, but they are about over for the summer. I was blowing through a 13' 180lb pole. I think a 13'6" 175 lb pole would be a good one for me, or something in that range (13' 185lb, or 13'6"-14' 170-185lb). I am 5'11" and 170lbs.

As for compensation, I figured that If I can test a pole and it works allright, I can give $50 for the summer, and/or put down some collateral and sign a waiver/contract. I just want to vault! If you have anything that might work please let me know. I prefer email, but you can also reach me by phone. Thanks!

Payden
425 359 9457

Return to “Washington”