Things need to be cleared up

News from the collegiate ranks

Moderators: lonpvh, VaultnGus

the brain
PV Newbie

Things need to be cleared up

Unread postby the brain » Thu Mar 20, 2003 12:17 am

Alright just want to put my two cents worth in about the "old" vaulters from a little school in Floirda. The names Mike Hissam, Rob Little and The brain have been released as people who taught Paul how to party. We did but it is not our fault that he left you at a bar. I remember the good old days like indoor sec's my freshman year 1998 where we closed down many of bars at lsu. If you remember my senior year, the naked relays was an epic event. quite a few teams ran even some coed teams. very nice. If you really fell as if you were screwed at conference this year come, I think the brain will be at the Relays and he might be able to help you guys out and I will promise you this, after the jumping has been all said and done and the race decided, I will help bring you back to the good old days where the southeastern conference guys were called dirt a** vaulters.

Once again The Brain is in control and has spoken.

gatorhatincracker
PV Fan

Unread postby gatorhatincracker » Fri Mar 21, 2003 12:31 pm

The brain has spoken. I too can remember the days when 15-3 would place at the conference meets....I also remember a certain USC vaulter waking up the majority of the cabot lodge hotel in a drunk rage, only to be hogtied by an LSU coach and taken to coach fryes penthouse suite.

historically, the dirt a** vaulters, took pride in competing hung over. in fact, i can even remember a PR or two being set after a night of partying. i can only wish that SC could stay for the naked relays, because it would be another victory to add to our resume`.

i dont believe we were screwed at the conference meet by mr Condron. we had a good time with the TENN and Bama boys....but alas, i m no spring chicken. i think that in my old age, i might have to sip on some bourbon, or possibly gin with the best T&F official ever....Mr. Dick Moss.

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Sun Mar 23, 2003 2:06 am

Return to “Pole Vault - College”