FLORIDA RELAYS - PV 4x1

News from the collegiate ranks

Moderators: lonpvh, VaultnGus

gatorhatincracker
PV Fan

FLORIDA RELAYS - PV 4x1

Unread postby gatorhatincracker » Mon Mar 03, 2003 1:32 am

i m am letting this be known to polevaulters all over america....SOUTH CAROLINA's PV 4x1 will destroy FLORIDAs PV crew in the battle of Pole Vault/Sprint supremecy at the UF's Pearcy Beard Track march 29.

SCAR 41.50

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Mon Mar 03, 2003 7:55 am

I'd like to say that Georgia's boys will put up a good fight... but we only have 2 guy vaulters right now :o

pvpaul7
PV Fan

hhmmm

Unread postby pvpaul7 » Mon Mar 03, 2003 1:45 pm

the only people i know who talk as much smack as gatorhatinwhatever are a buch of cocks, gamecocks. So dont make a name like gatorhatincracker, just go as what we all like to call you here in gainesville.....LOSER. I hope you broght some vaseline, cause its gonna be a long day for your anuses. :crying:

vaultin chris
PV Pro
Expertise: (Almost) Elite?
Lifetime Best: 5.42
Favorite Vaulter: Everyone Who Vaults

Unread postby vaultin chris » Mon Mar 03, 2003 3:22 pm

the UC vaulters accept all challenges in the pole vault 4x1 relay. u might think ur vaulters are fast but not faster than ours-- we have 4 sub 11's and 4 sub 4.5's. not to mention we may also have the slowest vaulter who runs 5.14 40.
Chris Smith
http://jumpchrisjump.com

Carolina21
PV Whiz
Expertise: Former Elite Vaulter
Lifetime Best: 5.59

Unread postby Carolina21 » Mon Mar 03, 2003 5:33 pm

I just don't understand how florida plans to win this thing when we all know that their fastest guy, Riley, won't even be running, but instead on the sidelines coaching. All I can say is we are the only school with the jackolope, he's faster than a jackrabbit on a date. Paul is however, half right about the vasoline, he and his crew will be behind us the whole time, unfortunately not close enough to use it, maybe you should save it for the naked relays that night when you and all those guys at your party can have some gator fun in the bushes(yes its a low blow but this 4x1 is serious, the mental edge is everything), lol. Let the countdown begin T-minus 26 days and counting.
-Rise to the occasion
PR: 18' 4.0

gatorhatincracker
PV Fan

this is getting big

Unread postby gatorhatincracker » Mon Mar 03, 2003 5:38 pm

OK, so as of now its USC, UC, FL (pv), FL (hj), and i believe after talking to some the Bama guys, they are willing to throw in a team. I dont think there has ever been this many white guys on the track since the 5k at SECs!

hopefully UGa can round a few more guys to put on their team. i dont know if they ll ever be as fast as Dave Lemen though!

i know one thing is certain....USC has the fastest vaulters in the US. when the "jack=o=lope"takes the stick the race will be over.

when its all over, we ll walk across the street to Cluk-U, and buy the losers a round of drinks...after that we ll all go back to the track for the naked relays. Hollar PC!

the brain
PV Newbie

Unread postby the brain » Mon Mar 03, 2003 5:58 pm

Alright hold on a minute. At the moment i would like to say we need to get this thing straigtened out. Is it a pole vault 4X1 or a field 4X1 because Alabama, Georgia, and Florida have a problem putting four guys on the line for a 4X1 polevault relay. Florida's fourth guy is redshirted, Alabama sucks and only has two and Georgia won't travel more than two to three polevaulters. How about we make a deal to make this real fair. These can be the rules unless i can somehow get my guy to jump 17 so i can un redshirt him. Saturday night after the meet is over and before the so called naked relays occur, the bragging rights shall commence. All of these supposed teams with 4 vaulters go out on to the track and run this relay even the redshirts becuase it won't be an offical meet (only offical to those competing since that is what this is all about). Then after Florida is done using the vasiline, the game cocks can go out and buy me a beer at cluck you. And by the way thanks for understanding that I used to be a fast runner.

The Brain has spoken.......

gatorhatincracker
PV Fan

RULES

Unread postby gatorhatincracker » Mon Mar 03, 2003 6:20 pm

ok. lets clarify somethings to keep everything from getting out of control.
the relay team must have AT LEAST 2-3 polevaulters....the rest of these "rules" are as Flexible as a 23.3 Skypole.

i realize UF garret penton is redshirting. UF needs to write someone elses name on the card, and let him run anyway.

the bama guys explained that they are running low on vaulters, so they will use a decathlete.

USCs Famed "jackolope" (meaning white rabbit) a potential Polevaulter, is currently a LJ.

FL somehow is running 4 HJers.

i m not sure whats up with Cincy. hopefully one of their guys can fill us in.

any other suggestions or comments .....lets hear em!

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Mon Mar 03, 2003 7:42 pm

This is starting to sound interesting... I think I will have to make a trip down just to see it! Shoot I'm always looking for an excuse to go to Gainesville.

vaultin chris
PV Pro

CINCINNATI

Unread postby vaultin chris » Mon Mar 03, 2003 8:09 pm

OK fillin in for Cincinnati--
we got me Chris Smith Soph, 5.22(pv), 4.37(40), 11.1(100)
Chris Wineberg Sen. 5.05, 4.33, 11.01 fat
Jimmy Mount RedSht. Frosh. 4.60, Faster than me
Chad Beamer Frosh 4.70

Im not sure if all our guys will get in the vault, but they should be at the meet and ready to run this relay and show u guys whatsup.
Chris Smith

vaultin chris
PV Pro

Unread postby vaultin chris » Mon Mar 03, 2003 8:12 pm

I dont think there has ever been this many white guys on the track since the 5k at SECs!

there will be one less white guy w/ me on the track.
Chris Smith

gatorhatincracker
PV Fan

Unread postby gatorhatincracker » Mon Mar 03, 2003 8:39 pm

USC

Jared Farabee 5.20 11.01(fat '01) 4.21
Jason Jackomonis LJ
Chris Steddum 5.43 11.14(fat '01) 4.25
Greg Royster 5.10 11.68(fat '02) 4.40

BAMA
Matt Vogtner