BROKEN POLE POLICY this is a good one read PLZ

Got something for sale? Looking to buy something? Post it here, but make sure to read the rules first!

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

Bruce Caldwell
PV Enthusiast
Expertise: It is all about Pole Vaulting. I even catch the competitors poles!
Lifetime Best: 15'8"
Favorite Vaulter: Kjell Issakson, Jan Johnson

BROKEN POLE POLICY this is a good one read PLZ

Unread postby Bruce Caldwell » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:11 am

ESSX BROKEN POLE POLICY this is a good one read PLZ

Poles break for a variety of reasons, it happens to all brands, I hate to hear of pole breaks no matter the brand, because someone just spent their hard earned cash for something that they did not get their money's worth out of. On the other hand the companies cannot guarantee poles as they have no control over what happend in the field to them. And besdies replacement would drive pole prices higher and expose a company to potential lawsuits based on offerring a quarantee or warranty that they will not break. (NO ONE CAN GUARANTEE THAT)
We see poles at meets not caught, pole setting out of tubes in potential spike areas, we see poles overbending even though the weight rating is within their weight size.

We as most pole companies have a no replacement policy and all poles that leave our factory are tested to insure they are not defective. We have proof as we send you a picture of the actual test.

However it is terrible to spend so much money and not get use out of the product, just as it is terrible that we have to pay for a pole that broke and it was not our fault.

We will in the interest of keeping the customer on the ESSX team offer the following as a public relation offer only:

You send us the pieces 6 inches on each side of the break of your ESSX pole with proof of purchase withing 30 days of contacting us and the engraved portion of our pole sent to us by
mail to 7622 Pebble Drive, Fort Worth Texas 76118
The weight of the vaulter, grip, best jump and of course a return address, email addy, and phone number.
We will inspect and we will determine how it broke, Spiked, freight damage, over stress, hit the standards, etc.
We know the pole was safe when we shipped it. SO something done after you got it caused it to fail.
Included with the portions needed for inspection, a check to Xlogic Sports at full list price plus freight.

We will send you a replacement pole and the next size up, SO you get two poles back. One you have paid full price for and the other tags along with it free. We break even on the deal so to speak and help a customer to coup with the loss of a pole.
This is not a warranty, guarantee, but a public relations offer and we reserve the right to send you a stiffer pole as a replacement if we find the broken pole was overstressed.

This offer is good only for the first 30 days after purchase. and will not be valid on abused poles:
Last edited by Bruce Caldwell on Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I love the PV, it is in my DNA

CrossBarHOpper
PV Pro

Unread postby CrossBarHOpper » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:03 pm

Is this offer good for 30 days after its was bought from Xlogic, or from are local dealer??
hey guys! Abe Lincoln?
Sophmore PR 14'6"

MightyMouse
PV Follower

Unread postby MightyMouse » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:39 pm

Thats a crazy deal, How do you all make money?!
19 Years Old
Coach: Val Osipenko
"Hard work never goes to waste"
Petrov/Launder student

Bruce Caldwell
PV Enthusiast

30 days from the time you buy the pole

Unread postby Bruce Caldwell » Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:31 pm

CrossBarHOpper wrote:Is this offer good for 30 days after its was bought from Xlogic, or from are local dealer??

30 days from the time you buy the pole
Well we do not have that many claims for a replacement pole.
3 this year so far.
Abused poles will not qualify for the offer.
Last edited by Bruce Caldwell on Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CrossBarHOpper
PV Pro

Unread postby CrossBarHOpper » Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:36 pm

I am about to buy a pole from my coach so I was just wandering but I dont think I well have any breaking problems with it. I am freak when it comes to treating poles. I dont ever let any touch my poles and stuff.
hey guys! Abe Lincoln?

Sophmore PR 14'6"

Bruce Caldwell
PV Enthusiast

TAking care of poles is a must

Unread postby Bruce Caldwell » Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:43 pm

CrossBarHOpper wrote:I am about to buy a pole from my coach so I was just wandering but I dont think I well have any breaking problems with it. I am freak when it comes to treating poles. I dont ever let any touch my poles and stuff.

TAking care of poles is a must

All brands of poles will last if taken care of. I like to tell parents that if you take care of the pole you could offer it as a donataion to the school if they will buy the next pole for your child. this works best whe your child is jumping well!!

CrossBarHOpper
PV Pro

Unread postby CrossBarHOpper » Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:46 pm

We Lost Dave Elliot this year as our Coach for the high school since he retired and went to ORU so are polevaulting program has gone down the drain. I dont think we well be getting any poles at all anytime soon unless we buy them.
hey guys! Abe Lincoln?

Sophmore PR 14'6"

Bruce Caldwell
PV Enthusiast

DAVE is a good coach

Unread postby Bruce Caldwell » Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:50 pm

CrossBarHOpper wrote:We Lost Dave Elliot this year as our Coach for the high school since he retired and went to ORU so are polevaulting program has gone down the drain. I dont think we well be getting any poles at all anytime soon unless we buy them.

DAVE is a good coach, Working as an assitant to head coach Joe Dial at Oral Roberts Now right!

He still has poles in stock give him a call I am sure he can get you what you need.

CrossBarHOpper
PV Pro

Unread postby CrossBarHOpper » Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:53 pm

Thats were I get all my pole vault Needs and Poles would never take business anywhere else unless I had too
hey guys! Abe Lincoln?

Sophmore PR 14'6"

Return to “Sales Forum”