WARNING!!!! about the use of flex numbers!!

Got something for sale? Looking to buy something? Post it here, but make sure to read the rules first!

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

Bruce Caldwell
PV Enthusiast
Expertise: It is all about Pole Vaulting. I even catch the competitors poles!
Lifetime Best: 15'8"
Favorite Vaulter: Kjell Issakson, Jan Johnson

Unread postby Bruce Caldwell » Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:18 pm

Based on some recent information discovered.
One might be confused using one brands flex number to select a size pole from another brand.

As a result I must, as owner of Xlogic Sports Inc. and maker of Catapole, and ESSX poles, state the following message to the public and it will be stated so on all our poles ASAP

The Xlogic System of flexing and measure of vaulting poles cannot compare to the ever changing systems of other manufactuer's vaulting poles.
Due to possible changes by other manufacturers without warning, we recommend and warn that you should use the LBS or Power numbers of the XLOGIC system to move from one brand to another. Asking us to match a flex number from another brand pole is not possible unless your vaulting pole is measured on our system.
Last edited by Bruce Caldwell on Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
I love the PV, it is in my DNA

Bruce Caldwell
PV Enthusiast
Expertise: It is all about Pole Vaulting. I even catch the competitors poles!
Lifetime Best: 15'8"
Favorite Vaulter: Kjell Issakson, Jan Johnson

A further Comments about our warning!!!

Unread postby Bruce Caldwell » Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:02 pm

The above post has been edited to be more accurate.

We have a system that will allow you to move from one size pole to another if you use the power Xlogic System.
We even explain this in our website for you to understand how to move your vaulter from one pole to another even up in length without having to adjust timing.

IF you spend a few minutes reading our information you will understand our system works easily.
Those who have questions may email me direct at

bruce@xlogicsports.com
our site is http://www.therightpole.com
I love the PV, it is in my DNA

Return to “Sales Forum”