State records

News about national level high school pole vaulting, pole vaulters, rules, etc. Things that are of local interest only should go in the regional forums below. High schoolers wanting to chat should go to the High School Lounge.

Moderators: Robert schmitt, Russ

CrossBarHOpper
PV Pro

Unread postby CrossBarHOpper » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:35 pm

KYLE ELLIS wrote:to you okies up top, joe dial holds the state record at 18ft. he was the first hs kid to make 18! weighing all 130 lbs... And the highest timmy has ever jumped is like 13'7. And I doubt anyone from oklahoma is even going get within two feet of josh dials state record of 17'6.5.....

timmy dial quit just after his freshmen year or so casue he like Football better or something i dont remeber he told a while ago but serioulsy who likes football more thats sad jk
hey guys! Abe Lincoln?
Sophmore PR 14'6"

izzystikchik
PV Follower
Location: MARQUETTE UNIVERSITY in Milwaukee, WI. ~ My home town is in OakPark, IL

Unread postby izzystikchik » Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:45 am

sploit wrote:
izzystikchik wrote:Illinois HS..i think, someone correct me if i'm wrong please...

Guys- 16'7'' Tim Johnson

Record for IL is actually:
17-0 1/2, Daren McDonough, Edwardsville (Sr.), 1992 (finals)

...thankyou, i never knew that :yes:

KYLE ELLIS
PV Lover
Expertise: former college vaulter, Current college coach
Lifetime Best: 5.26
Favorite Vaulter: bubka

Unread postby KYLE ELLIS » Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:51 pm

CrossBarHOpper wrote:
KYLE ELLIS wrote:to you okies up top, joe dial holds the state record at 18ft. he was the first hs kid to make 18! weighing all 130 lbs... And the highest timmy has ever jumped is like 13'7. And I doubt anyone from oklahoma is even going get within two feet of josh dials state record of 17'6.5.....

timmy dial quit just after his freshmen year or so casue he like Football better or something i dont remeber he told a while ago but serioulsy who likes football more thats sad jk

well thats weird because i watched him at the state meet last year as a junior. Im pretty sure hes not jumping this year but he was last year.
On a whole new level 6-20-09

runjumpfly
PV Fan

Unread postby runjumpfly » Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:36 pm

Delaware's is 14 6 1/2" for guys by Matt Johnson and 10' 7" By Jenn Johnson for girls. Theyre not related and yes I know thats low but its DE.

CrossBarHOpper
PV Pro

Unread postby CrossBarHOpper » Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:23 pm

KYLE ELLIS wrote:
CrossBarHOpper wrote:

well thats weird because i watched him at the state meet last year as a junior. Im pretty sure hes not jumping this year but he was last year.
ohhhh i thought he was just a junior this year and not a senior
hey guys! Abe Lincoln?

Sophmore PR 14'6"

Return to “Pole Vault - High School”